The method of user authentication to HSUS will change on 21 September.
The change should not impact users but if you encounter any issues accessing HSUS after that date please contact
- Winner of RUSA Outstanding Reference Award, Honorable Mention, Dartmouth Medal, and Booklist Editor's Choice
- Download tables in Excel or CSV; also download entire groups of tables as a zip file.
- Create custom tables; merge columns from multiple tables to create custom tables, which can also be downloaded, printed, or graphed.
- Advanced searching of the tables, their documentation, and essays.
- Full citation downloading in RIS, text, or CSV format.
Editors of the Millennial Edition
Susan B. Carter, Scott Sigmund Gartner, Michael R. Haines, Alan L. Olmstead, Richard Sutch, Gavin Wright
What Reviewers Say
"For starters, it weighs 29 pounds. It has five volumes. And it's densely packed with more than a million numbers that measure America in mind-boggling detail, from the average annual precipitation in Sweet Springs, Mo., to the wholesale price of rice in Charleston S.C., in 1707... The new edition, which is also available in an online version, is a gold mine for scholars, students and assorted nerds and numbers crunchers..."